Arizona Real Estate Academy FAQ:
Q. Where are the classes located?
A. Arizona Real Estate Education will hold classes at our Scottsdale campus located at 14635 N Kierland Blvd Ste 160 Scottsdale, AZ 85254. The classroom consists of 1,820 sq. ft. of classroom and administrative areas and has a maximum classroom capacity of 40 pre-licensing students. Depending on the number of attendees we have a secondary classroom/boardroom which may be used for class. The school has appropriate audio-visual equipment for your enjoyment and enrichment during the classroom sessions.
Q. What times are the classes instructed?
A. Pre Licensing Courses are held Monday thru Friday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm for 18 Sessions
Q. Will a certificate be issued?
A. Upon successfully completion of the course and passing a comprehensive final exam with a score of at least 80 % or higher you will be issued a certificate of completion. This will be your certificate that you will need to provide to the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
Q. Where can I visit your education calendar?
A. Please feel free to browse our Education calendar at www.www.myreeducation.com You must RSVP to all Courses. Limited Seating Available.
Q. What is Required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to Obtain an Arizona Real Estate License?
1. Be at least 18 years of age when applying.
2. Obtain and review the Candidate Handbook & Certification Questionnaire from:
• ADRE approved School attended
3. Obtain an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Complete a Dept. Of Public Safety (DPS) application packet , available M-F;
• Call (602)-223-2279
• Fax request to (602)223-2947
• Mail completed application to: DPS PO BOX 18290 Phoenix, AZ 85005
4. Complete 90 hours of “in classroom” pre-licensing education through an ADRE approved school, and pass the school final examination (for Real Estate salesperson only).
5. Register for and pass the National/State Exam -Schedule at: www.pearsonvue.com or call 1-888-405-5776.
6. Apply for a license within 1 year from the date of passing the National/State Exam. Documents Required by ADRE to Apply for Licensure
Original Salesperson Application & Fee
• Original Arizona State Exam Score Report(s)
• Pre-licensure Education Certificate
• Contract Writing Course Certificate
• Original Licensure Questionnaire* (LI-214)
• Proof of Legal Residency
• DPS issued AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Disclosure Documentation* (if applicable)
• Hire as a Salesperson & Fee (Complete form LI-202) or hire online for a reduced fee
Q. What is the Academy’s Cancellation Policy
A. If you cancel enrollment prior to start of instruction and you have not picked up your textbook, there will be refund of the above fees, less a $40.00 cancellation/processing fee.
If textbook has been dispensed and has been opened and used, you will receive a refund of the above fee less $100.00 to cover the cost of the textbook and processing fee. (Please note once text book is open it cannot be returned as it is considered used)
Once you attend a class the following refund schedule will apply:
After the start of instruction and before 60% of the course has been completed and the Arizona Real Estate Education has received a refund request in writing a refund will be made less: 1.) 10% of the tuition as a registration fee; 2.) a pro-rata amount of the tuition determined by the first day of instruction to the last day of attendance by the student. No refund of tuition will be granted after 60% completion of the program. Arizona Real Estate Education will issue all refunds within 15 calendar days upon receipt of the written cancellation request.
e.g. Withdraw after the 4th class of an 18-class session. 450/18 = 25.00 per class x 4 or $100.00 plus 10% of $450 = $45.00 for a total fee of $145.00
If the school cancels the selected course, there will be a full refund to the student. Arizona Real Estate Academy will issue all refunds with-in 15 calendar days upon receipt of the written cancellation request.